What to know about Microdermabrasion - Wonders of Diamond Peeling
Updated: Nov 4
- What is Microdermabrasion - Wonders of Diamond Peeling?
- What are uses and benefits of Microdermabrasion? - Facial Microdermabrasion vs. Facial Dermabrasion? - How does Microdermabrasion work and how long does the treatment take?
- What are the side effects of Microdermabrasion? - Is Facial Microdermabrasion painful? - Micodermabrasion / Diamond Peeling Costs & Prices in Dubai? - How to take care after the treatment?
Do you think it’s time to treat your skin?
Do you want to renew the tone and texture so your face looked charming and glowing again?
Or get rid of the sun damage, wrinkles, age spots and acne scars?
If so, then Microdermabrasion is the perfect choice for you!
Microdermabrasion with a Diamond-tip hand-piece, also called - Diamond Peeling, is the technique that is able to give you timeless beauty… This method of treatment rejuvenates and improves the complexion of the face and neck, deeply exfoliates, brightens and smoothens the skin. After removing all the dead layers and impurities, this fantastic medical device reveals healthy fresh skin that is ready to better penetrate vitamin and collagen rich products.
The best thing about the treatment is that you can notice the result straight after the first procedure!
Here’s all you need to know about Diamond Peeling:
1. What is Microdermabrasion - Wonders of Diamond Peeling?
Microdermabrasion is a minimally invasive procedure used to renew overall skin tone and texture. This is a crystal-free innovative applicator attached to a suction pump that vacuums exfoliated dead outer layer and dirt away.
The depth of the abrasion may be affected by the pressure applied on the hand-piece as well as how long the suction is allowed to remain on the skin. This means that unlike regular Microdermabrasion, Diamond Peeling can address delicate areas such as skin around eyes – crow’s feet or lip wrinkles…
2. What are uses and benefits of Microdermabrasion?
Facial Microdermabrasion can improve the appearance of the sun damage, wrinkles, fine lines, age spots, Acne scarring, Melasma, and other skin-related concerns and conditions.
Here’s the list of skin conditions you can treat with Microdermabrasion / Diamond Peeling:
fine lines and wrinkles
hyperpigmentation, age spots and brown spots
enlarged pores and blackheads
Acne and acne scars
dull-looking skin complexion
uneven skin tone and texture
3. Facial Microdermabrasion or Facial Dermabrasion?
Microdermabrasion is less invasive than Dermabrasion. Dermabrasion uses more intensive methods to remove the top layer of the skin. Dermabrasion is only suitable for people with fair skin while Microdermabrasion can be suitable for people with any skin type and tone.
4. How does Microdermabrasion work and how long does the treatment take?
The specialist rubs a diamond-tip device on the skin and gently exfoliates the surface and the damaged skin. The patient has no pain or discomfort during the procedure.
The session lasts 30-40 minutes for the face and about 20 minutes for the neck. If done regularly every 2 weeks or monthly, from 5 up to 16 sessions might be required depending on the skin condition.
5. What are the side effects of Microdermabrasion?
Although Microdermabration is one of the safest procedures with minimal side effects it’s only proper to learn about the treatment before going through it. As with any other skin treatment you should first take a consultation with a professional doctor who will examine your skin and determine your case. This will help to avoid complications after the treatments. Rarely but some side effects might occur:
skin redness, similar to sunburn
a burning or stinging sensation
increased sensitivity of the skin to sunlight
These side effects may last for few days only , after 2-3 days usually the skin returns to its normal condition.
6. Is Microdermabrasion painful?
The process is absolutely painless and secure.
You will experience no discomfort during the treatment, and will be able to resume your daily activities immediately as it has no downtime. All you need to do is to follow the post-treatment instructions.
7. Best Facial Micodermabrasion / Diamond Peeling Costs & Prices in Dubai?
Complete Best Microdermabrasion / Diamond Peeling Treatment with Cleansing starting from AED 800.- You can find out the exact costs during a free consultation with our special doctor at the Eden Derma Clinic Dubai
8. How to take care after the treatment?
• Keep skin hydrated, use gentle skin care products - soft cleansing gel and moisturizer
• It is extremely important to protect skin with sunscreen during few weeks after the treatment
• Avoid using topical acne medications at least one day after the procedure
Facial Microdermabrasion is a minimally invasive cosmetic procedure, that
• Renews the skin tone and texture - skin becomes brighter and smoother
• Improves skin hydration process
• Promotes production of Elastin and Collagen
• Removes dark circles, age spots and sun damage
• Diminishes fine mimic lines and smoothens deep wrinkles
• One of the best solution to remove Acne scars
Speak about your skin problems with our specialists, get professional advice through free consultation and choose the right option for your skin treatment.
At EDEN Derma Clinic Dubai you will get exceptional care with Experts You Can Trust!
7 good reasons for Microdermabrasion at Eden Derma Clinic Dubai
◆ State-of-the-art technology of the latest achievements Industry
◆ Consultation by certified medical doctors
◆ Revolutionary devices that are designed to give fluent and consistent results
◆ The best results for all types of skin
◆ Safe, no side effects, no complications
◆ Clinically tested and ensures confident results
◆ Optimal aftercare from Eden Derma Clinic Dubai specialists
and get a Welcoming Voucher for
Your First Treatment Tel. +971 55 687 5874