Updated: 2 days ago
Top10 Non-Surgical Cosmetic Procedures for Men in Dubai
- Wrinkle Treatments / Botox Injections
- Laser Hair Removal ( primelase HR )
- Hair PRP (platelet-rich plasma) Therapy for hair loss
- Mascu Look (Jawline and Chin Augmentation)
- 8-Point Face Lift (Liquid Facelifting with Hyaluronic Acid Filler)
- Thread Lift ( Facial Threading )
- Body Contouring Procedures ( ONDA and CoolSculpting )
- Microdermabrasion and Chemical Peels
- Photo Rejuvenation
- BACIAL (HydraFacial for Back and Décolleté)
The looming societal pressure to appear good, from the hair down to the body, has shifted to men. Cosmetic procedures comprise various techniques to enhance and reshape the face and body structures. To a large extent, these procedures aim to improve your appearance and confidence.
Many men now achieve their facial and body goals through non-surgical cosmetic procedures. These non-invasive to minimally invasive procedures are associated with fewer risks and fast results. Besides, these skin treatments are quicker and less expensive than corresponding cosmetic surgeries.
Are you searching for a reconstructive procedure that will make you look better than before? Keep reading this article as we examine the most-sought after non-surgical cosmetic procedures for men in Dubai.
Dubai´s Top 10 Non-Surgical Cosmetic Procedures for Men
Like any medical procedure, cosmetic treatments also require the strict supervision of trained medical professionals in a controlled environment to get the best result. Experts often need to examine your medical history, including your health conditions, allergies, previous surgeries, medications, etc.
At Eden Derma Clinic, our experienced dermatologists will examine you and rightly judge the cosmetic treatment to give you the best results. Without further ado, let’s examine the popular cosmetic procedures you can get at our clinic today:
1. Wrinkle Treatments / Botox Injections
Fine lines and wrinkles often appear as the first signs of aging. Numerous men also come up with these skin imperfections, hindering their self-confidence. Hence, approved Botox injections such as Botox®, Dysport®, and Xeomin® remain the top draw treatment to combat wrinkles for men.
Botox injection is often used to temporarily treat the common signs of aging on the upper face to enhance appearance. They include:
● Frown lines between the eyebrows
● Crow’s feet close to the eyes
● Deep lines and wrinkles around the forehead
How Do Botox Injections Work?
Botox injections contain a neuromodulating substance called Botulinum toxin. It is a neurotoxin protein that temporarily blocks the signals from the nerves to the muscles. Due to the temporary blockage of these nerves, the injected muscles do not contract, making the wrinkles and lines on your forehead relax and soften.
Botox treatment is minimally invasive, using fine needles to inject the toxin into the target area on your face. Thus, it causes only mild discomfort. Each Botox treatment takes anywhere from 15 minutes to an hour, and most patients experience full effect within 3 to 7 days after treatment.
Generally, the result of Botox lasts for about 3 to 4 months or longer, depending on the patient. But you can easily prevent the wrinkle from reforming with scheduled repeat treatments.
2. Laser Hair Removal ( primelase HR )
Laser hair removal is another popular non-invasive cosmetic procedure for men. Men often seek this procedure to remove or thin out unwanted hair in specific areas of their bodies. They include the chest, abdomen, neck, face, back, shoulder, stomach, and even genital areas. After all, this procedure will help you eliminate the endless cycle of shaving, ingrown hairs, and razor burns.
How Does Laser Hair Removal in Dubai Work?
The laser hair removal method uses intense pulse light to impair the hair follicles in the desired area of your body, causing hair damage and subsequent removal. Due to variations in skin types, the expert will examine the treatment area and select the best hair removal solution suited for you.
Even so, we use the Primelase® technology at Eden Derma Clinic, which is perfect for all skin types. This device is a diode laser that uses short pulses of high energy for premium hair removal. The Primelase® laser works with almost any skin type and hair color, and you will see immediate results from your first session.
What Are the Benefits of Primelase® Laser Hair Removal?
The four major advantages of the Primelase® technology are:
● Fast and Effective. It directly targets hair follicles and destroys them, giving quick and outstanding results.
● Works with all Skin Types. Regardless of your skin type or hair color, this technology gives optimum results you won’t get with other techniques.
● Painless and Comfortable. Our experts use the “cold by contact” technique, ensuring you don’t feel any pain throughout the process. The entire process guarantees the protection of your skin.
● Zero Downtime. With Primelase®, there is no post-treatment downtime. You can resume your daily activities almost immediately after the process.
Besides permanent hair removal, Primelase® laser also improves the skin’s quality. It helps with issues such as:
● Hair follicle inflammation
● Hypertrichosis (abnormal hair growth on the body)
● Carbuncles (swollen, red, and painful boils under
● Removal of cystic hair
The effects of laser hair removal procedures usually last longer than any other hair removal method. However, you may need several treatment sessions to get optimal results. Typically, this procedure takes less than one hour with little to no side effects or downtime. You can return to your regular daily activity shortly after the procedure.